- Thomas County teachers plan small things to make a big environmental impact Mon, 26 Jun 2017 14:20:00 -0500
- The Bookshelf to host annual Find Waldo Local Mon, 26 Jun 2017 14:17:40 -0500
- City gearing up for fireworks, music on the 4th Mon, 26 Jun 2017 14:12:00 -0500
- GC library accepts former mayor and state senator's personal effects Mon, 26 Jun 2017 13:06:00 -0500
- Cherokee Lake goose removal scheduled Mon, 26 Jun 2017 13:00:00 -0500
- 'Spirit Jam' festival to offer fireworks in Colquitt County Mon, 26 Jun 2017 12:00:00 -0500
- Historic courthouse declared bat-free Mon, 26 Jun 2017 11:38:00 -0500
- Cotton farmers need to be wary of diseases like target spot and bacterial blight Mon, 26 Jun 2017 10:41:54 -0500
- GA-FL At a Glance Mon, 26 Jun 2017 10:04:00 -0500
- Patriotic gardening pleasures Mon, 26 Jun 2017 09:44:41 -0500
For some families, the word divorce isn't even in their vocabulary. It doesn't exist. And for the Hudson family's six siblings, a combined 338 years of marriage and the tan lines from their wedding...
Democrats are out to capitalize on what they believe is growing public sentiment that President Donald Trump, the richest man to call the White House home, is turning his back on the people who got...
Recently, Molly Rice's backyard has become the site of a lot of dirt dumping, watermelon planting and tie-dying parties. She and her family are starting a community garden and they've invited the...
Congress' nonpartisan budget referee says the Senate Republican health care bill would leave 22 million additional people uninsured in 2026 compared to President...
Valerie Hyder had been to the Library of Congress before, but she had never gotten to experience it the way she did last week.
The eighth-grade social studies teacher at Adairsville Middle School...
After getting the “go-ahead” from both Bartow-Cartersville Joint Development Authority boards, Georgia Gov. Nathan Deal announced that Lidl, a German global discount supermarket chain, will open a...
With Independence Day quickly approaching, the Cartersville Optimist Club, WBHF Community Radio and the city of Cartersville are busy fine-tuning the 37th annual Stars, Stripes & Cartersville. Set...
Saturday was a rough day for mailboxes in Bartow County.
The Bartow County Sheriff’s office responded to two separate incidents relating to mailbox destruction or theft.
The first incident came...
The Latest on the Republican legislation overhauling the Obama health care law (all times EDT):
Threats of opposition from three Republican senators are casting doubt on...
A Floyd County Superior Court judge sentenced a Rome man to over 30 years in prison after pleading guilty to sex and assault charges on Monday.
On May 20, 2016, 29-year-old Welly Ringlen...
(CNN)Australia is becoming older and more diverse -- both culturally and religiously -- according to new data from the country's census.
While the first census in 1911 found the average Australian...
TORONTO — As right-wing populism has roiled elections and upended politics across the West, there is one country where populists have largely failed to break through: . The raw ingredients are...
- Hannity: Russia allegations 'boomeranging back' on Democrats Tue, 27 Jun 2017 04:00:00 GMT
- Three journalists quit CNN in fallout from retracted Russia story Tue, 27 Jun 2017 00:09:00 GMT
- Senate health bill would lower deficit, increase number of uninsured, estimate says Mon, 26 Jun 2017 23:30:00 GMT
- White House criticizes CBO report, cites 'history of inaccuracy' Mon, 26 Jun 2017 22:57:00 GMT
- Trump says US, India 'tied together in friendship' after Modi meeting Mon, 26 Jun 2017 22:30:00 GMT
- Supreme Court decision shifts momentum in Trump travel ban case Mon, 26 Jun 2017 21:02:00 GMT
- Trump, Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi speak in joint appearance -- live blog Mon, 26 Jun 2017 20:45:00 GMT
- Seattle's minimum wage hike hurting low-level workers, study says Mon, 26 Jun 2017 19:42:00 GMT
- The verdict on Trump's SupCo win: Trust the experts Mon, 26 Jun 2017 19:34:00 GMT
- Senate health care bill would lower deficit, increase number of uninsured, estimate says Mon, 26 Jun 2017 18:38:00 GMT
- The work is just beginning for OKC and its newly crowned MVP Mon, 26 Jun 2017 23:41:58 EST
- Westbrook awarded MVP in landslide vote Tue, 27 Jun 2017 00:15:08 EST
- Wall trying to get George to push for Wiz trade Mon, 26 Jun 2017 23:31:58 EST
- D'Antoni, Bucks duo, Draymond receive honors Mon, 26 Jun 2017 21:40:20 EST
- Serena fires back in response to McEnroe Mon, 26 Jun 2017 19:38:02 EST
- Pair of LSU dads revive fan in stands at CWS Tue, 27 Jun 2017 01:56:48 EST
- Fury picks McGregor; Pacquiao says no way Tue, 27 Jun 2017 01:32:11 EST
- QB Brady voted league's top player by peers Mon, 26 Jun 2017 22:36:00 EST
- Florida takes Game 1 in a College World Series battle of familiar foes Tue, 27 Jun 2017 00:19:04 EST
- LaVar Ball loses his shirt on WWE Monday Night Raw Mon, 26 Jun 2017 22:47:03 EST