COMMUNITY NEWS & EVENTS View All »
- Memorial Day City Services Schedule
- West Point Cadets Visit
- Energy Saving Tips for the Summer Months
- Purchase a Bench to Honor Someone in Downtown Thomasville
- Text of Obama's speech at Hiroshima Peace Memorial Park Fri, 27 May 2016 19:31:00 -0500
- Dr. Heimlich, 96, uses his maneuver to save choking woman Fri, 27 May 2016 18:29:00 -0500
- GSP bracing for Memorial Day weekend Fri, 27 May 2016 17:56:00 -0500
- Metro Valdosta's jobless rate falls Fri, 27 May 2016 17:00:00 -0500
- Coming home Fri, 27 May 2016 14:30:00 -0500
- Alabama Supreme Court annuls its ruling on lesbian adoption Fri, 27 May 2016 14:18:00 -0500
- City sprucing up key entrances Fri, 27 May 2016 13:49:00 -0500
- Memorial Day events planned Fri, 27 May 2016 13:38:00 -0500
- Wood sculptor's work to be displayed at Milledgeville Allied Arts Fri, 27 May 2016 13:00:00 -0500
- North Florida city considers 14 percent millage increase Fri, 27 May 2016 12:55:00 -0500
CONYERS – Friends and family of Rockdale County High School seniors packed Reid Stadium Friday to cheer the seniors on their graduation night.
The atmosphere was almost like a football game. The...
No one was home in the late evening hours of May 27 when a fire destroyed a house in south Fayette County.
Fayette County Fire and Emergency...
Tropical Storm Warning for South Carolina. New data updates the FIRST ALERT forecast with Big John in minutes on WTOC!
An were killed on Friday in a jet skiing accident in North Carolina.
John Wernowsky, 51, and his son Jake, 10, were on a jet ski when it collided with a fishing pier in Sunset...
ATLANTA -- A man is in dead after a shooting near the Atlanta University Center on Friday night.
The incident happened at 319...
Editor’s note: The Daily Citizen will upon request print a notice about anyone found not guilty of the charges listed in Area Arrests, or if the charges have been dropped. Call (706) 272-7723 and be...
NEWLINK SHAREHOLDER ALERT BY FORMER LOUISIANA ATTORNEY GENERAL: Kahn Swick & Foti, LLC Reminds Investors with Losses in Excess of $100,000 of Lead Plaintiff Deadline in Class Action Lawsuit Against NewLink Genetics Corporation
NEW ORLEANS --(BUSINESS WIRE)
Kahn Swick & Foti, LLC ("KSF") and KSF partner, the former Attorney General of Louisiana, Charles C. Foti, Jr., remind investors that they have until July 11, 2016 to...
The recent analysis of Costa Mesa's proposed no-growth measure presents an opportunity for the community to come together.
Presented at the April 5 City Council meeting, the highly respected...
“I don’t want any risk of the personal being accessible.”
— Email from then-Secretary of State Hillary Clinton to aide Huma Abedin, November 2010, contained in State Department inspector...
The 150 Newport Center development, which proposes to build 49 residential units in a seven-story building near Fashion Island, would not have a significant negative impact on views, noise or...
EUROPEAN UNION sanctions on Russia for the war it has waged in eastern Ukraine will be up for renewal in a few weeks, and some governments have been looking for a way to loosen them even...
Story highlights The rocket's first-stage booster successfully lands on a ship off Florida Most boosters are discarded after launch, often burning up on reentry
The unmanned Falcon 9 rocket...
Texas Rangers second baseman Rougned Odor began serving his suspension for punching Toronto's Jose Bautista during a May 15 brawl after Major League Baseball reduced the penalty from eight to seven...
The pilot of the P-47 Thunderbolt was unaccounted for, according to the NYPD.
A distress signal was sent before the crash, a police spokesman said.
The plane was one of three aircraft that...
PHOTO:Rescuers respond to a small plane crash in the Hudson River, between New York and New Jersey on May 27, 2016.
Mater Dei 8, Great Oak 0
Semifinals, Tuesday, 3:15 p.m.
Mater Dei at #4 Norco
#2 Orange Lutheran at #3 Los Alamitos...
- Trump tells California 'there is no drought' Sat, 28 May 2016 01:39:00 GMT
- GOP senators complain to DOJ over push to 'stifle' climate debate Fri, 27 May 2016 22:37:00 GMT
- Trump nixes proposed debate with Sanders Fri, 27 May 2016 20:31:00 GMT
- Trump encourages Rubio to run again for Senate Fri, 27 May 2016 20:06:00 GMT
- US orders troops in Syria to remove Kurdish insignia Fri, 27 May 2016 19:26:00 GMT
- Tennessee lawmaker lights traffic ticket on fire in online video Fri, 27 May 2016 18:01:00 GMT
- Can Trump make inroads with union voters? Fri, 27 May 2016 17:44:00 GMT
- Patent scandal: US outmaneuvered on UN agency investigation Fri, 27 May 2016 17:27:00 GMT
- Once in a lifetime or same as it ever was? Fri, 27 May 2016 16:59:00 GMT
- ICE spends millions flying illegal immigrant children across US Fri, 27 May 2016 15:55:00 GMT
- Sources: 76ers to explore trades for Okafor, Noel Fri, 27 May 2016 13:53:01 EST
- Source: Jets offering Fitzpatrick $12M in first year Fri, 27 May 2016 21:58:47 EST
- Ole Miss self-imposes sanctions on football team Fri, 27 May 2016 10:56:28 EST
- Biggest World Cup of Hockey surprises and snubs Fri, 27 May 2016 13:23:50 EST
- Atlas: If I trained McGregor to face Mayweather ... Thu, 26 May 2016 10:47:36 EST
- SK Gaming, Luminosity locked in contract disputes after SK attempted to poach Luminosity players Fri, 27 May 2016 18:40:42 EST
- Dodgers' Urias, 19, chased in 3rd inning of debut Fri, 27 May 2016 21:01:19 EST
- Yasiel Puig meets young fan at Statue of Liberty Fri, 27 May 2016 18:55:02 EST
- McGee: 'The Greatest Spectacle in Racing' indeed Fri, 27 May 2016 12:35:53 EST
- Ole Miss saga far from over thanks to Laremy Tunsil allegations Fri, 27 May 2016 16:00:55 EST