COMMUNITY NEWS & EVENTS View All »
- CNS Sponsors Fireworks and Festivities on July 4
- Independence Day City Services Schedule
- Electric Workers Help Out After Storms
- CNS News & Channel Line-Up Changes
- Find Out About TV On My Side
- Deadly strikes by US-led coalition targeting IS in Raqqa Sun, 05 Jul 2015 08:02:00 -0500
- Utility drones could inspect equipment, scan for outages Sun, 05 Jul 2015 07:39:00 -0500
- Local patriotism runs high Sat, 04 Jul 2015 15:51:00 -0500
- Bronze Star recipient set to retire after nearly 25 years Sat, 04 Jul 2015 15:30:00 -0500
- Flawed bailouts, political missteps brought Greece to brink Sat, 04 Jul 2015 12:25:00 -0500
- Tentative agreement on Iran sanctions relief Sat, 04 Jul 2015 09:43:00 -0500
- Forgiveness of Charleston church shooter prompts discussion Sat, 04 Jul 2015 08:28:00 -0500
- City workers assist Tallahassee Sat, 04 Jul 2015 06:07:00 -0500
- Talk of bank purchase continues to smolder in Pavo Fri, 03 Jul 2015 12:33:00 -0500
- Downtown hosting Fourth festivities Fri, 03 Jul 2015 12:35:00 -0500
Rome city officials talk up sales tax issues at GMA conference, hear about state of Georgia's cities
State tax laws were a hot topic for some of Rome’s city commissioners at this year’s Georgia Municipal Association annual conference.
Commissioners and administrative staff attended the event in...
AUGUSTA, Ga. — A nonprofit working with struggling students in Augusta has won national accreditation.
The Augusta Chronicle reports Communities In Schools of...
While they plowed through nearly all of the remaining bills on their to-do list last week, lawmakers will be hauled back to Augusta later this month thanks to Gov. Paul LePage's...
Heritage First Headlines: Flash flood watch continues today. $17 million condo project planned for West Third. Rain clears for Independence Day celebrations. This week in NW Georgia.
Ware Mechanical forecast
Flash flood watch in effect until 8 tonight. Today: 40% rain chance; half-inch of rain possible. Weather updates all Independence Day weekend from Hometown Headlines. ...
Georgia’s so-called “Guns Everywhere” law is heading for a test in the state Supreme Court as the result of an attempt by a Cumming man to take a firearm into the annual air show at Richard B....
Chick-fil-A Dwarf House Sports Report
Rome Braves win 1-0 over Charleston in a rain shortened game that ended after 5 innings. Game release: The RiverDogs were trailing the Rome...
July 05--As the business route of U.S. Highway 78 traverses Athens-Clarke County from west to east, it takes travelers past Georgia Square mall, a string of strip malls, auto dealerships, restaurants...
Two men had no bond Saturday on accusations they brought a stolen vehicle and credit cards into the state, Floyd County Jail reports state.
According to jail...
Camayah Percival, 16, sports American flags in her hair and on her glasses during the Fourth of July celebration at the Mall of Georgia in Buford on Saturday. (Staff Photo: David Welker)
LOS ANGELES -- In drought-stricken California, firefighters are on high alert. Fireworks sparked 300 fires last year, but there is a bigger concern this year.
The spectacular, professional...
BASTROP, Texas — The office of the Bastrop County...
Story highlights In the message, Putin noted that while there are differences between Russia and the United States, "Russian-American relations remain the most important factor of international...
- Putin reportedly contacts Obama for second time in weeks about unity on global concerns Sun, 05 Jul 2015 04:30:23 GMT
- Clinton campaign ropes off reporters at New Hampshire parade Sun, 05 Jul 2015 04:30:21 GMT
- 39 new American citizens naturalized at Baltimore Independence Day ceremony Sat, 04 Jul 2015 20:23:54 GMT
- Haley's Charleston response, Confederate flag stand spark VP talk Sat, 04 Jul 2015 19:23:51 GMT
- Man arrested in connection with San Francisco killing had been deported several times, officials say Sat, 04 Jul 2015 17:34:10 GMT
- Race to replace ex-Rep. Schock a classic GOP primary contest Sat, 04 Jul 2015 17:17:09 GMT
- Texas AG fills several top jobs without public postings Sat, 04 Jul 2015 17:12:40 GMT
- Long before holiday weekend, Washington has history of being on high alert for terror attacks Sat, 04 Jul 2015 15:50:10 GMT
- Trump stands by statements on Mexican illegal immigrants, surprised by backlash Sat, 04 Jul 2015 14:37:22 GMT
- Tentative agreement on Iran sanctions relief, report says Sat, 04 Jul 2015 14:28:07 GMT
- Lakers closing in on deal for Hibbert, sources say Sat, 4 Jul 2015 17:01:12 EST
- Sources: LeBron talks quiet as Cavs work deals Sat, 4 Jul 2015 15:42:36 EST
- Blazers fire assistant coach over Aldridge reveal Sat, 4 Jul 2015 17:57:35 EST
- Durant 'in great space,' plans to be ready by Aug. Sat, 4 Jul 2015 16:27:40 EST
- Hot dog! Stonie eats 62 to dethrone Chestnut Sat, 4 Jul 2015 12:59:10 EST
- Aldridge announces decision: 'I will be a Spur' Sat, 4 Jul 2015 12:21:05 EST
- MadBum Interview: I don't do scouting reports Tue, 30 Jun 2015 11:29:10 EST
- Sobel: Greenbrier co-leader Jason Bohn enjoys speaking up Sat, 4 Jul 2015 14:02:55 EST
- Arnovitz: Jordan forges own path with Dallas Fri, 3 Jul 2015 18:46:07 EST
- Raisman: 'Everything I put into my body is for gymnastics' Wed, 17 Jun 2015 15:11:31 EST